A third Brighton and Hove Albion player has tested positive for coronavirus, the club's chief executive Paul Barber has confirmed.
The Premier League club said in March that a player had returned a positive test after three members of the squad had been displaying symptoms.
On Saturday, Brighton's confirmed number of cases rose to three in spite of strict health and safety regulations, with players largely isolating at home.
With talks ongoing over a plan to resume the 2019-20 season, Barber admits seeing new cases among players is a worry for all clubs involved.
"It is a concern," he told Sky Sports News. "Unfortunately we've had a third player test positive yesterday [Saturday], so despite all of the measures that we've been taking over the past few weeks, where the players haven't been involved in any significant training at all, we've still suffered another player testing positive for the virus.