Sean Avery has gone from former NHL agitator to quasi-celebrity that people have a passing knowledge about. This was confirmed by his being selected to the hit reality show “Dancing with the Stars.” Avery was booted off the show Monday night, however, and he's not happy about it. In fact, Avery told the hosts of ABC's "Good Morning America" he felt it was an exchange with a producer that led to his being cast off the show. Via mediaite.com: “I think we knew as of Monday last week our fate was sealed,” Avery said. “I had conversation with Conrad Green, one of the producers. I was upset at the package they had run the week before. It was a very tacky attempt to show me as the bad boy of Dancing with the Stars. I think in reality TV or any competition, if you have a disagreement with the producers, that seals your fate quite early.” Avery also noted on GMA that the dancing was “two weeks of the hardest training” he's ever done.
Sean Avery blames producer for early 'Dancing with the Stars' exit
CBS Sports | Mar 25