Chelsea have still not received a satisfactory offer from Real Madrid for Eden Hazard, sources close to the situation say, despite the widespread expectation that he will move to the Bernabeu after the Europa League final.

The Belgian admitted he informed the Stamford Bridge hierarchy he wants to leave a few weeks ago, and personal terms have been agreed.

While the 28-year-old's contract means Chelsea are now willing to sell, since there is only a year left before he can go on a free, the club are insistent they receive what they feel is the right price.

There was some exasperation at reports in France that a deal had been agreed.

Chelsea want in excess of £100m.

Asked on Sunday whether Chelsea’s top-four finish could affect his future, Hazard said: “No. I don’t think so. I have made my decision, that’s it.”

Hazard said he had told the club: “A couple of weeks ago.”

He added: “We have a final to play and then I will see. When I am on the pitch I just try to do the best.