Veteran running back DeAngelo Williams isn’t ready to officially call it quits yet and isn’t ruling out a return to the field for the 2018 season, he said on ESPN. “I’m going to leave my options open. I don’t know, to be honest with you,” Williams said. “Nobody wanted me last year. Well they did, they just didn’t offer me the money that I wanted.” An 11-year running back with the Panthers and Steelers, Williams twice led the league in rushing touchdowns (2008, 2015) and earned one Pro Bowl selection (2009). Though he did not sign with a team in 2017, he appeared to have plenty left in the tank in his two seasons serving as a complement to All-Pro back Le’Veon Bell in Pittsburgh.
DeAngelo Williams Not Ruling Out Return In 2018
Pro Football Rumors | Feb 28