It began with one more moving ceremony to mourn the victims, honor the survivors and pay homage to the first-responders for their bravery and heroism. And it ended the only way that it could. On Boston Marathon eve, the city having lifted itself up from unspeakable tragedy, the Red Sox rallied, too, overcoming a five-run deficit in the sixth inning and walking off winners, 6-5, over the Baltimore Orioles, after a wild ninth at Fenway Park. Boston Strong. Again. “Another emotional roller coaster here at Fenway, tear-jerker there for a minute,” said Jonny Gomes, who started the comeback with a three-run homer, then watched as Dustin Pedroia pinballed back to third base before scoring on a throwing error by left fielder David Lough. “It really sunk home how much healing is still going on, a year down the road, and how important it is for us as Red Sox to help the healing.” It was reminscent of everything that was good at Fenway last season in the weeks and months that followed that dark day on Boylston Street. The Red Sox notched 11 walkoff wins en route to making the playoffs, winning the World Series and helping to boost a city that just wanted to feel good again. So what if the typically surehanded Orioles did their share to achieve the outcome by committing three errors, including Lough’s wild throw on a medium-depth line drive by Mike Carp that wouldn’t have driven home Pedroia. And who cares that a controversial new rule governing transfer plays at second base opened the door to the game-tying rally in the seventh inning? For a Red Sox team that has been seeking any spark to jolt it from the World Series hangover that has caused a 9-10 start, this might have been it. “We’re looking for something to jump-start us,” said Carp, who put his head down after Lough’s catch and didn’t even see the errant throw or Pedroia scurrying to the plate. “Obviously, we’re not in the position we want to be at this point. We’re not clicking on all cylinders. But any little thing can get a team hot. Hopefully, this is one of them.” The Sox thought they had won when Pedroia lifted a pitch that appeared to clear the line below the Monster seats in left field. But the umpires ruled it a double, and after a two-minute video review, the call stood. “Heck, I don’t know, I get the replay just like you guys get,” Pedroia said before adding, “I thought mine was a little bit more of a homer than (Orioles right fielder) (Nick) Markakis’ (controversial) double (Friday) night. But I’m not a doctor or anything.” Pedroia went to third base on a wild pitch, and after David Ortiz walked intentionally and Mike Napoli was drilled on the left kneecap by a pitch, Carp hit his line drive. And the craziness ensued, with Pedroia breaking for home, then retreating, then hurrying home again. “I broke real quick in case it fell,” Pedroia said. “(Lough) had a chance to throw me out at home. It worked out for us. It was kind of a crazy deal. This was a little wild, but we’ll take it.” Trailing 5-0 and with only two hits through five innings against Orioles starter Ubaldo Jimenez, the Red Sox finally awoke in the sixth. Ortiz singled to center, Napoli drew a walk, and Gomes drove a three-run homer into the Monster seats.