It looks like those obits on the Celtics season will have to wait at least another game. The C's pulled out a 97-90 overtime win after nearly blowing a 20-point lead in Game 4 of their best-of-seven series with the New York Knicks. The Knicks lead the series 3-1 with a shot at closing it out in front of their fans on Wednesday. Jason Terry, who has taken his share of criticism for talking a big game and not delivering, had nine of his 18 points off the bench in overtime to keep the C's season alive for another game. After the Celtics took a 19-point lead into the half -- the largest by either team in this series at the half -- the Knicks went on an 8-0 run in the third quarter and closed out the quarter with a buzzer-beating 3-pointer by Raymond Felton that cut Boston's lead after three quarters to 68-65. Part of New York's improved play in the third had to do with three of the C's key players in Game 4 -- Kevin Garnett, Jeff Green and Brandon Bass -- each being in foul trouble. Bass eventually fouled out while Garnett and Green each had five personal fouls. With no J.R. Smith for New York due to a one-game suspension for an elbow to Jason Terry's chin, Raymond Felton more than filled that void with 16 of his 27 points coming in the third quarter. As the stunned Celtics faithful watched Felton's last shot of the third go down, the Knicks contingent in the stands were a vocal, jubilant bunch who sensed the end of the Celtics' postseason was drawing near while their own playoff journey was just beginning. New York continued to chip away at Boston's lead and tied the game at 74 when Iman Shumpert stripped Paul Pierce and drove in for an uncontested lay-up with about seven minutes to play. Boston scored the game's next four points to go back up by four points. For defending Carmelo Anthony was of a bigger concern than scoring themselves. Bass, who spent much of the game defending Anthony, picked up his fifth personal foul at the 5:10 mark of the third quarter. He went to the bench and returned in the fourth, but wasn't nearly as aggressive and Anthony took advantage of that with a slew of driving lay-ups and dunks. After a New York defensive stop, it was Felton once again delivering, this time a go-ahead 18-footer with 1:18 to play that put the Knicks in front 84-82.