New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony left Monday night's 103-98 win over the Orlando Magic early in the third quarter with a sprained left ankle and didn't return. The Knicks also lost Raymond Felton late in the fourth quarter with a groin injury. The point guard hadn't played since December 11 due to a sore left hamstring, which he injured during training camp and has been hampering him all season. "We can't catch a break, man," said Felton after the game, slumped at his locker. "Just can't catch a break." The Knicks next play Oklahoma City at home on Christmas Day, and neither player appeared as if they would be ready to play, although both expressed hope. "Hey, I'm walking," Anthony said with a wan smile after limping through the locker room. Anthony added that he believes he stopped his ankle "from rolling all the way, but I still rolled it pretty bad." On the bright side, he said it was no comparison to when he sprained his ankle last season and missed a couple of games. Still, he was moving gingerly. At the time of Anthony's exit, the Knicks were leading 72-52. That's when the Magic mounted a furious comeback, coming to within a point, but the Knicks staved them off for the win. Anthony finished with 19 points, which was still a team high, to go with three rebounds and two assists in just under 25 minutes of play. "After Melo went down, I don't know if we hung our heads or what, but they made a hell of a run," Knicks coach Mike Woodson said. "We just kept fighting and grinding and withstood the run and really made some defensive stops down the stretch to help us secure the game." Felton, who hadn't played since December 11 due to a sore hamstring that has been nagging him since training camp, made it all the way to late in the fourth quarter, with just about three minutes remaining, when he said he felt his groin "pop." He then hobbled off the court. "It's very disappointing," he said. "I'll get it evaluated by the docs in the morning. I'm hoping for the best."