A trouble-filled offseason for Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Williams continued Sunday when the 2010 fourth-round draft pick out of Syracuse was stabbed in the thigh, Hillsborough County sheriff’s officials said. The injuries Williams sustained during an incident at his Avila home are not life threatening, according to an NFL source, but Williams was sent to St. Joseph’s Hospital for treatment, sheriff’s officials said. He was released late Sunday. “We are aware of the situation that occurred at the residence of Mike Williams and are working with him and the authorities to get additional information,’’ the Bucs said in a statement. “While we have limited knowledge at this time, our primary concern is for the safety and well being of all involved. We will refrain from further comment until we can get a better understanding of the situation.” Deputies were called to Williams home in the gated Avila community at around 5 p.m. Sunday in response to what they were told was a stabbing, Hillsborough County spokesperson Cristal Bermudez Nunez told the Tribune. When deputies arrived at Williams’ home they learned that Williams had been stabbed in the left thigh with a kitchen knife by his brother, Eric Baylor, Nunez wrote in a media alert. Baylor, 23, has been charged with aggravated battery domestic violence and a warrant has been issued for his arrest, but as of early Monday morning, Sheriff’s officials were still searching for the suspect, Nunez said. The sheriff’s office is asking for anyone with knowledge of his whereabouts to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-8477. The stabbing incident is just the latest in a series of incidents since Williams was lost for the season with a hamstring injury in late October. The most notable of those was a December 2013 incident in which Williams, 26, was charged with criminal mischief and trespassing after he caused less than $200 worth of damage to the door of a woman’s Tampa home. Williams was also sued for causing approximately $43,000 worth of damage to a home he was renting in Lutz, where neighbors said he held late-night parties that were marked by blaring music and cars strewn around the property.