Apparently, the Browns can't catch a break anywhere in the world. The team's first international trip got off to a rough start on Saturday morning after they had to be evacuated from their hotel. According to Cleveland.com, fire alarms at the Pennyhill Park Resort and Spa near London started going off around 5:45 a.m. after a gas leak started in the hotel's kitchen. The Browns then spent the next hour in their temporary locker room at the facility before they were cleared to return to their rooms. The one-hour evacuation wreaked havoc on the Browns' schedule for Saturday.
Browns forced to evacuate London hotel because of gas leak
CBS Sports | Oct 28