Senior Kikko Haydar’s first two points came at the perfect time, as the Arkansas co-captain buried a pair of free throws with 17 seconds left in overtime to give the Razorbacks a two-possession lead and the eventual 71-67 victory over No. 17/15 Kentucky in front of a crowd of 23,908 on Thursday at Rupp Arena. Haydar’s two free throws finished off a perfect 16-for-16 night at the free throw line for Arkansas, who improved to 19-8 overall and 8-7 in the SEC with its fourth straight win. Kentucky, who has now lost three in a row to Arkansas, including two in overtime this season, is 21-7 on year and 11-4 in conference play. Just over six weeks ago, the two teams met at Bud Walton Arena with the Razorbacks prevailing in overtime on a put-back dunk by sophomore Michael Qualls with 0.2 seconds left. Qualls’ dunk which landed at No. 1 on the #SCtop10 that night and next morning turned away a pair of late three-pointers by Kentucky that tied the game at the end of regulation and overtime.. This time it was Arkansas mounting the comeback in the final seconds of regulation, as junior Rashad Madden found redshirt junior Alandise Harris in the lane for a layup that cut it to a 60-58 deficit. The Razorbacks forced a turnover on Kentucky’s next possession and Madden followed with a pair of clutch free throws with 30 seconds left that tied the game at 60-60. The only player to take a shot or free throw in the final 1:13 of the regulation for Kentucky, Andrew Harrison’s jumper with six seconds left was off the mark and Harris’ shot from inside halfcourt after the rebound came up just short. Entering the game averaging a double-double over his last three contests, senior Coty Clarke was Arkansas’ go-to guy in overtime, as the versatile forward’s three-pointer at the 3:28 mark was the first points scored by either team in the extra frame and gave Arkansas a 63-60 lead. Arkansas never trailed in overtime, as Clarke scored seven of his 11 points during the five-minute stretch, including four straight at the free throw line that pushed the visitor’s lead from 65-64 to 69-64 with 37 seconds left.