A-Rod has drawn the white flag.

Beleaguered Yankees superstar Alex Rodriguez dropped his lawsuit against Major League Baseball and the MLB Players Association on Friday, thereby concluding his long-shot battle to overturn Major League Baseball’s full-season suspension for his involvement with Biogenesis.

Rodriguez also dropped a second lawsuit against MLB and commissioner Bud Selig that accused MLB of conducting a “witch hunt” to oust A-Rod from baseball.

Furthermore, Rodriguez’s attorney Joe Tacopina told The Post that A-Rod will not attend spring training. Rodriguez had been threatening to do so, and baseball’s Basic Agreement was murky as to whether he would be allowed to show up if he desired.

The move is a clear peace offering to both the Yankees and baseball. A-Rod has three years remaining on his 10-year, $275-million contract with the Yankees, and he has expressed a desire to resume his career in the 2015 season.
“We have been informed that Alex Rodriguez has reached the prudent decision to end all of the litigation related to the Biogenesis matter,” MLB said in a statement. “We believe that Mr. Rodriguez’s actions show his desire to return the focus to the play of our great game on the field and to all of the positive attributes and actions of his fellow Major League Players. We share that desire.”