Mock drafts are not a science. All of the so-called "experts" put together their version of what they think will happen on draft day and, for the most part, they are simply educated guesses.
The "experts" analyze the most pressing need for each team, peruse the list of draft eligible talent, and make their guesses of who will go where. Draft boards change on a daily basis and putting out a mock draft three months from draft day is 100% senseless.
On that note...I waited until the final moments to make my guesses.
*I'm not as greasy as Kiper and McShay. I will not be charging a subscription fee for my 1st round picks.
1. Houston - Jadeveon Clowney - DE
2. St. Louis - Greg Robinson - OT
3. Jacksonville - Johnny Manziel - QB
4. Cleveland - Sammy Watkins - WR
5. Oakland - Khalil Mack - LB
6. Atlanta - Taylor Lewan - OT
7. Tampa Bay - Mike Evans - WR
8. Minnesota - Aaron Donald - DT
9. Buffalo - Jake Matthews - OT
10. Detroit - Justin Gilbert - CB
11. Tennessee - Anthony Barr - LB
12. NY Giants - Zack Martin - OG
13. St. Louis - Eric Ebron - TE
14. Chicago - Ha Ha Clinton-Dix - FS
15. Pittsburgh - Darqueze Dennard - CB
16. Dallas - Calvin Pryor - FS
17. Baltimore - Odell Beckham Jr. - WR
18. NY Jets - C.J. Mosley - LB
19. Miami - Morgan Moses - OT
20. Arizona - Blake Bortles - QB
21. Green Bay - Ryan Shazier - LB
22. Philadelphia - Brandin Cooks - WR
23. Kansas City - Xavier Su'a-Filo - OG
24. Cincinnati - Kyle Fuller - CB
25. San Diego - Bradley Roby - CB
26. Cleveland - Derek Carr - QB
27. New Orleans - Jimmy Ward - SS
28. Carolina - Joel Bitonio - OG
29. New England - Jace Amaro - TE (I'm sure they'll trade it as usual)
30. San Francisco - Deone Bucannon - S
31. Denver - Louis Nix - DT
32. Seattle - RaShede Hageman - DT
There it is, in all of its glory.
This mock draft does not take into account any trades that may happen.
Update - I mistakenly had Ha Ha Clinton-Dix draft by two teams in the first round. Edited.
*And Shazier...Thanks Rich Funk.